Benefits of Deploying a Strategic Research Portal
The benefits of deploying a SinglePoint Strategic Research Portal
- Find and then publish market research, competitive intelligence, and customer insights to large audiences in an efficient and highly usable solution.
- Make primary research reports easily findable and shareable.
- Enable higher-impact research efforts by delivering truly comprehensive searches across all sources every time. Research efforts will be better informed, with options better analyzed and recommendations supported more forcefully.
- Increase utilization of licensed content, so that subscription dollars spent have far more impact on the business.
- Create a self-service environment for performing research by distributing access to the SinglePoint Strategic Research Portal enterprise-wide. This capability provides relief for the research staff of routine, first-level requests, freeing the research staff for higher-value activities.
- Provision a high quality market research alternative to public Web search engines for employees outside of the research and information center staff.
- Reduce time wasted on off-target reports and articles, and increase time spent finding research content that will be particularly useful for the business purpose of the search by using integrated analysis options such as automated meaning extraction, text analytics, and sentiment scoring.
- Set and enforce access rights at the document level to individual users and/or user groups.
- Saving significant dollars from many sources typically pays for the portal 10 to 20 times over.